background

Saturday 28 July 2012

Gift Tags, Kids Party Invitations - LalaLoopsy Rag Doll - sooooooooooooooo cute

This is a file I made for my cousin.  She loves the new craze of dolls called LalaLoopsy Rag Dolls.  


So I found a file online and modified it in Corel Paintshop Pro and then traced it in Make the Cut.  I cut it out using my zing, then put it together using foam double sided stickers, Glue, Googly Eyes and Cardstock I bought from my local store Kmart.






I am soooooooooooooo happy she is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!  My idea is to make these as Birthday Gift Bag Decorations and Childrens Birthday Invitations.  I have not started selling these yet, but if interested please check back for details of my store details of where to purchase these or contact me to show your interest.
My printer is thirsty for ink but once I have ink i will show you the other side which will have the invitation printed out.


The change I will make for the next time I use this file.  I will join the Bow together to form only one piece, as the 3 separate pieces are annoying and fiddly to get in the correct spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment