background

Sunday 2 September 2012

Baby Diaper - Shower Invitation ideas - Boy or Girl

Now this is for something different, I've been reading blogs and I have seen these fantastic ideas to use for Baby Shower Invitations!!!!!  They are very very very cute!!!!!!!!

Now if you were having a baby shower and you don't know if its going to be a "BOY" or "GIRL" why not send out the invitations half Blue and half Pink. 

These could also be used as a congratulations card! 

These are super CUTE!!!!!!!!!


I haven't embellished these but I could add Pins on each the left and right sides to look like a real diaper!  The invitation slides inside.

I will update this post when i have INK so i can show you Invitation ideas!!!! so this will complete the project!!!

Thanks again for the support, I really appreciate it.







Also sorry I don't remember where i originally saw this idea from, so I apologise for not writting this!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love your site. I love to craft and I respect people who enjoy it as you seem to do.
    I also have a craft blog. "Linda's Cards and More" - lindascardsandmore.blogspot.com
    I would love for you to consider me as a guest designer. I'm not sure how it works to be a guess, but please conside my blog. Please check it out.

    Thanks
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Linda, thanks sooooooooooooo much!!!!!! Love the comments, thanks! Much appreciated, thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I haven't really posted much on here of late, but i have so many projects i need to add, so keep checking up and i will update soon and post more. :)
    I'm not too sure how guest designer works, but this is a great idea, i will check this out and let you know, would love to have more input on my site!
    I have stopped by your page too, and i will leave some comments for you soon, you have lovely work too! :)
    Thanks again
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete